Welcome to the Italian American Social Club of Orlando, Florida.
We hope you will browse this site and discover what we mean to our community. Most of us are of Italian descent and enjoy sharing the many traditions of our heritage and the “Joys of Growing Up Italian.”
Monthly events and club features include:
- Twice monthly dinner dances with live bands – guests welcome, reservations required.
- Club-owned building with two ballrooms and commercially equipped kitchen.
- Monthly Thursday night Italian dinners prepared by member volunteers.
- Yearly member participated and produced Musical Dinner Show.
- Facility available for special events, weddings, parties, meetings, etc.
- Monthly newsletter “Il Gondoliere”.
Charter Member of Florida Federation of Italian American Clubs Chartered Since 1966.